NC Babes, the biggest sale of the year is here and it’s the perfect time to stock up on Necessary essentials. If you haven’t taken advantage of our early Black Friday sale yet, don’t worry – we still have the pieces you need at 30% off of EVERY. SINGLE. THING. But hurry, because items are selling out faster than hotcakes.
The way to do Black Friday right is to stock up on essentials and basics that you’re going to use year-round. To avoid a harrowing episode of buyer’s remorse, make a list of everything you want or need and when the day comes - try to stick to it.
We’re always trying to help, so we perused our inventory and compiled a list of the most useful basics and essential Necessary Clothing pieces every fashion lover needs to have in her closet – organized by category.
The pieces we chose are versatile, they can be styled in a myriad of ways, and they’ll save you from the inevitable “I-have-nothing-to-wear” days.
Bonus: There’s no need to brave the Black Friday mobs when at the click of a button, you can have it all delivered. Take advantage of this convenience and enjoy 30% off EVERYTHING this shopping holiday with code FRIYAY.
Lastly, here’s our holiday shopping PSA to all NC Babes: Just because it’s Black Friday it doesn’t mean we should forgo all common sense. If you didn’t want that python skin cross-body on Wednesday, do not buy it because it’s half off on Friday! Trust us, we speak from experience. Use this checklist as a guide to snag essential closet staples. You’ll be satisfied that you’ve spent your hard- earned cash wisely this time around.
1. The Andrea Strappy Bralette is key for slaying a layered look. When worn with a low-neckline top, the strap detail will accentuate your best assets. ($14.99 now at: $10.50)
2. The Necessary Basic Shirt is the perfect top for throwing on over a pair of skinny jeans and looking instantly put-together. It comes in several colors, so there’s a choice for every unique taste. ($15.00 now at: $10.50)
3. The Work It Out Tank is flattering and adorable to wear with shorts, denim, or even joggers. This price is too good to pass up, and it comes in six colors. ($7.99 now at: $5.60)
4. The Base Line Cold Shoulder Top is a basic piece with a fun and trendy twist. Rock it with leather-look leggings and over-the-knee boots. ($19.99 now at: $13.99)
5. The Sugar Lips Tank is a basic you can’t go without. Dress it down with distressed skinny jeans and sneakers or dress it up tucked into a pencil skirt with strappy heels. For this price, you can’t go wrong. ($9.99 now at: $6.99)
6. Leggings that are comfortable, trendy, and can be worn as pants? Sign us up. The Stick Around Suede Leggings are a winter closet staple. ($19.99 now at: $13.99)
7. No “basic” list would be complete without a trusty pair of black leggings. The high-rising Sit Back Fold Over Leggings will be your go-to this season. ($9.99 now at: $6.99)
8. No more stealing boo’s sweatpants. Get your own comfy Boyfriend Sweatpants in charcoal and rock them with some furry slides. ($21.99 now at: $15)
9. The No Sleep Joggers will keep you cozy through class, gym, or errands until you finally hit the hay. ($16.99 now at: $12)
10. The Hookie Color Block Joggers are the ultimate athleisure basic bottoms. The slim-fit design elongates the legs, giving you a relaxed, chic look. ($16.99 now at: $12)
11.Take the perfect sweater-dress, remix it, and you’ve got the Baddie Distressed Tunic Dress. This sweater can take you from AM to PM with a simple change of footwear. ($29.99 now at: $21)
12. The Just Be Mini Dress is super versatile – wear it with converse for a cute laidback look or pair it with strappy heels for nighttime glam. It comes in five head-turning colors. Don’t miss the opportunity to stock up. ($17.99 now at: $12.50)
13. This is one of our favorite simple dresses, and for the price, it can’t be beat as far as essential items go. The Dangerous Woman Midi Dress is perfect for date night or a GNO. Rock that slit girl. ($12.99 now at: $9)
14. Flirty and fun, the Necessary Basic Dress will be there for you for that last minute coffee date. Throw it on with a pair of knee-high boots to create an instant effortless chic look. You’ll always have something to wear when you stock up on this basic, which comes in four colors. ($15.00 now at: $10.50)
15. The Next Level Basic Pullover gives sporty glam vibes when paired with lace up booties. You’ll be sittin’ pretty courtside in no time. ($24.99 now at: $17.50)
16. The Love Spell Silky Bomber combines two of this season’s hottest trends: silk + bombers. You can throw this lux piece over a simple outfit to dress it up, or over a dress to stay warm and on point simultaneously. ($25.99 now at: $18.50)
17. No closet is complete without a good denim jacket. The Down With The Denim Jacket’s oversized fit will give you an effortlessly cool look. ($44.99 now at: $31.50)
18. Speaking of staples, everyone knows a leather jacket in your wardrobe will up your style game. Perfect for both dressy and casual outfits, the Rock Hard Faux Leather Jacket features a drawstring hem that gives it a laidback vibe. ($59.99 now at: $42)
19. Throw the comfy Headin’ Out puffer Jacket over any outfit for a cozy winter feeling. It has a mock neckline to keep you warm from the chill. For this price, you can’t afford not to get it. ($39.99 now at: $28)
20. Another of our favorite basics, the On The Patrol Bomber Jacket is a dope piece to keep on hand for the upcoming winter frost. ($34.99 now at: $24.50)
21. We’ve done it, ladies. It is acceptable – nay, respected – to wear furry slides outside of the house now. Our inner 8-year-old is rejoicing. Get your hands on the season’s hottest comfort item with the Fly High Slides. ($26.99 now at: $18.99)
22. A killer pair of ankle booties finishes off any outfit with a flourish. Get the laidback glam Go for It Suede Booties and wear them with everything. ($31.99 now at: $22.49)
23. If we had to pick ONE pair of shoes to wear this winter, it would be the New Flame Thigh High Boots. These super trendy boots are a staple for fall and winter. With a flirty romper, they can even be taken into spring. ($49.99 now at: $35)
24. Class up any outfit with alluring barely-there heels. The Charlie Heels come in black or cream and will go with any outfit. For this price you need these, like, yesterday. ($22.99 now at: $16)
25. The Even Out Blanket Scarf is a fall and winter essential you don’t want to be caught without. Keep cozy underneath its warmth and look trendy in under the plaid pattern.
($14.99 now at: $10.50)
26. Shield that blow out (or bedhead, let’s get real) with a trendy suede baseball cap, favored by celeb It girls such as Kylie Jenner and Hailey Baldwin. ($15.99 now at: $11)
We’re not pulling a fast one on you NC babes – this is truly the best sale of the year and the perfect time to stuff your closet with must- have items. Take advantage of our Black Friday promotion and stock up on holiday presents for your friends and family. Nothing says, “I care about you” more than keeping your loved ones warm this winter with Necessary Clothing essential pieces.
Head over to our Instagram for winter wardrobe style inspiration!