This season’s hottest trends include satin fabrics, over-the-knee boots, chokers – and velvet.
If you’re looking for a killer dress for this holiday season, make it a velvet one. The lux fabric glams up any outfit and positively screams winter wonderland.
Young Hollywood from Zendaya to Kylie Jenner to Chloe Grace Moretz are jumping on the velvet train and it’s not stopping any time soon.
Pair a velvet crop top with leather or denim and you’re instantly #fashioninspo and #goals and all that good stuff.
Wear it all over or wear it as a choker – it’s hot every single way. Luckily, we have every piece you could possibly want, from bombers to bodysuits and even velvet heels, so that you could steal this celeb favorite for so, so much less.
1. The Shout Out Velvet Bomber is one of our most unique velvet pieces, featuring flowering embroidery. You’re GOING to pop out in this dope jacket. Bonus points: It’s fully lined for extra warmth, giving you functionality and personality.
2. The I Swear Velvet dress gives you three trends in one: it’s velvet, it’s a slip, and it comes with a matching choker. We love our favorite fashion blogger Carli Bybel and her matching slip-and-choker combos, so this is right up our alley. The gold color makes this a perfect contender the ultimate New Year’s Eve dress.
3. The Velvet Trip Long Sleeve Bodysuit is not only insanely sexy, it’s instantly slimming. The plunging neckline teamed with velvet buttons down the center of the blouse draws all attention to your assets and shrinks your waist.
The cut outs give the otherwise super feminine piece a need edge.
4. Attention, ladies with office crushes! THIS is the dress you need for your office Christmas party. All eyes will be on you in the Velvet Crush Midi Dress. When you rock this skin-hugging burgundy number, he won’t be able to keep his thoughts off of you.
5. Channel Kendall Jenner hippie vibes in the Get Your Groove On Velvet Top. This beautiful mauve colored crop top is super flirty and sexy with a pair of flared denim jeans. The long bell sleeves make this a unique head-turning piece.
6. The All Time Low Velvet Moto Jacket ($40) looks so luxurious and rich, no one will believe what you paid for it. Top it over a simple blue jean and white tee combo for an instantly glammed up rocker look, and take it to nighttime by swapping the jeans with a leather skirt.
7. For those who prefer to stay demure and understated – we have just the thing. Incorporate just a hint of velvet to stay on-trend and classic with the Boss Velvet Choker.
8. These tiny, delicate additions add so much to a simple outfit just as the My Fair Lady Velvet Block Heels do.
9. A cold-shoulder velvet bodysuit will showcase your shoulders and cinch in your waist, drawing attention to all your best assets. Try the Annabelle Velvet Bodysuit and prepare to be admired.
10. The gorgeous Celeb Status Velour Slip Dress in emerald green will have you looking like a dream. Pair it with barely-there heels and a simple clutch and you have New Year’s Eve covered.
You will be refreshing your entire wardrobe with just one of these velvet additions. Velvet is this season’s most coveted trend – so stay on top with these hot pieces. You’ll be breaking necks in no time.